bioLive is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
- Press accreditation to cover bioLIVE is granted to editorial personnel and freelancers, subject to proof of editorial job function/freelance commission and/or presentation of formal Press Card.
- Editors and journalists need to register and collect their badges on show arrival, before accessing the Press Lounge.
- Press facilities at bioLIVE are for working journalists. Please be aware that use of the Press Lounge/Briefing Room and their facilities will be restricted to registered and accredited editorial personnel and exhibitors hosting formal Press Briefings/editorial meetings or placing press material in the Lounge.
- Editors using the Press Lounge will be asked to sign in and to show their business card/editorial accreditation.
- Press Registration is not available for publishing and advertising personnel.
- All onsite filming/interviews at bioLIVE by/for broadcast media require formal permission in advance from UBM.
- Personnel engaged in photography/filming must be prepared to show their letter/email of authority if requested to do so by a UBM staff member. Suspension of photography/filming will be required if proof of permission cannot be produced on reasonable request.
- In line with onsite policies regarding filming/photography and security, UBM requires that all such activity only takes place with their approval/written permission.
- Still photography in the exhibition halls by accredited attending editors/journalists is the only exception permitted.
- Similarly, exhibitors wishing to photograph/film their stands are required to secure letters of authority for their retained photographers (as above), which specify stand(s) concerned.
- UBM asks exhibitors to be aware that general panoramic views or multi-stand shots in the halls are exclusively tasked to the organiser’s photographers/crews. UBM requires photographers tasked by exhibitors to respect this condition.